Double Roller Blinds have a semi-transparent light filter layer, and a blockout layer. This doubles their versatility – you get sunlight when you want it, and total privacy when you need it. Want to do a bit of reading in the afternoon sunshine? Go ahead. Need a weekend lie-in without unwanted glare? Simply pull down the blockout roller and enjoy an uninterrupted snooze.
Our light filter roller blind layer is made of a uniquely-engineered sheer fabric. It allows light in, while protecting your furniture from harmful UV rays that cause fading over time. What’s more, while you’ll be able to see through the fabric, outsiders won’t – so you can enjoy your living spaces away from prying eyes. Preserve your privacy as well as the gorgeous view.
Our double roller blinds are lightweight, durable, and made from an anti-static fabric that repels dust and dirt, making them super easy to clean. They’re delivered to you directly from our NSW factory, so you can enjoy their flexibility and modern look without the fuss for many years to come.
- Natural insulator – keeps your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Custom-made right here in Australia
- Available in both blockout or light filter fabrics
- Order direct from the factory and save up to 50% OFF retail prices
- Wide range of fabrics to match and enhance any decor
- Control either by chain or opt for a remote with our easy motorised option
- Maximum width 3,010mm, maximum drop 2,600mm
- Suitable for any room in your home
Our guarantee – a promise from us to you.
At Wonderlux, we’re proudly local. This means you can be sure that our Roller Blinds are Australian-Made for Australian weather conditions. We believe in the premium quality of our window furnishings so strongly that all our products come with a free 5-year extended warranty. This also includes the parts that originally only had the standard one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
You’ve got questions. “What about your electronic remote controls and motors?” Well, you won’t need to worry about defects, broken remotes, or technical malfunctioning because they too are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase (batteries excluded).
A bit of fine print
As with most things in life, our guarantee comes with a few simple terms and conditions.
It excludes the following:
- Damage caused by accidents
- Damage due to alterations
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by exposure to elements
- Daily wear and tear
- Dyes and normal fading of fabrics
- Damage due to products being fitted in a non-domestic setting
- Issues resulting from not following instructions correctly with regards to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance.
Should your goods exhibit any major failure, you are entitled to a replacement or refund and you’ll be compensated for any loss or damage that arises. If your goods are simply not up to standard despite not displaying any major failure, it is still your right to have your product repaired or replaced. The guarantee offered by us forms part of the Australian Consumer Law and we trust that you’ll find it reasonable and easy to understand. Should you have any problems with one of our products, our dedicated customer service team are always here to assist.