Double Roller Cherry Blossom Kimono+ Screen White
The blockout roller blind layer ensures that light is completely blocked out which not only means total privacy, but means you’ll be able to have a good night’s sleep with no unwanted glares.
The Right Lighting When You Need It
Our light filter roller blind layer is made of a sheer fabric which allows natural light in, while protecting your furniture from the harmful effects of UV rays. You’ll be able to see outside and enjoy your surroundings, while still enjoying privacy as these blinds don’t allow outsiders to see through them.
Hello Low Maintenence
Our double roller blinds are lightweight and easy to clean, so you can enjoy their flexibility and modern look without the fuss! They are extremely durable, allowing you to enjoy them for many years to come.
- Keeps your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Custom-made in Australia
- Available in blockout or light filter fabrics
- Order direct from the factory and save up to 70% OFF retail
- Wide range of fabric to match and enhance any decor
- Control by chain or remote with the motorised option
- Maximum width 3,010mm, maximum drop 2,600mm
- Suitable for any room in your home
Things to Note: Please note that the actual width of the fabric will be approximately 35mm less than the overall blind width ordered, this is to allow for the brackets and operating mechanism.
Our guarantee is our promise
A bit of fine print
- Damage caused by accidents
- Damage due to alterations
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by exposure to elements
- Daily wear and tear
- Dyes and normal fading of fabrics
- Damage due to products being fitted in a non-domestic setting
- Issues resulting from not following instructions correctly with regards to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance.
Did you know? As much as 50% of your homes heating and cooling energy may be lost through your windows. Solar heat passes through windows in summer and indoor heating escapes through the windows in winter. Installing Wonderlux blockout blinds in your home will help to trap the ideal temperature inside your home and may reduce your heating and cooling energy costs too.