Roller Blinds are a perfect blend of simplicity and style, and their lightweight structure makes them an effective solution for windows of any size. Roll them up when you want to enjoy the sun’s natural warmth and light, and roll them down when you need privacy or a perfect night’s sleep. It’s that simple.
Plus, window treatments don’t have to be purely functional. Explore our extensive range of fabric textures, patterns, and colours to find a combination that complements any space in your home. Feel free to check out our blog posts for inspiration and expert interior design savvy!
- Keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Custom-made right here in Australia
- Available in both blockout or light filter fabrics
- Order direct from the factory and save up to 50% OFF retail prices
- Huge range of fabrics to match and enhance any decor
- Select either our manual chain option or a motorised remote for quick and easy operation
- Maximum width 3,010mm, maximum drop 2,600mm
- Our hardy, factory-direct fabrics mean they’re suitable for any room in your home – from kitchen to bathroom to bedroom
Reminder: Please note that the actual width of the fabric will be approximately 35mm less than the overall blind width ordered. Nothing sneaky, this is just to allow for the brackets and operating mechanism.
Our guarantee – a promise from us to you.
At Wonderlux, we’re proudly local. This means you can be sure that our Roller Blinds are Australian-Made for Australian weather conditions. We believe in the premium quality of our window furnishings so strongly that all our products come with a free 5-year extended warranty. This also includes the parts that originally only had the standard one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
You’ve got questions. “What about your electronic remote controls and motors?” Well, you won’t need to worry about defects, broken remotes, or technical malfunctioning because they too are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase (batteries excluded).
A bit of fine print
As with most things in life, our guarantee comes with a few simple terms and conditions.
It excludes the following:
- Damage caused by accidents
- Damage due to alterations
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by exposure to elements
- Daily wear and tear
- Dyes and normal fading of fabrics
- Damage due to products being fitted in a non-domestic setting
- Issues resulting from not following instructions correctly with regards to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance.
Should your goods exhibit any major failure, you are entitled to a replacement or refund and you’ll be compensated for any loss or damage that arises. If your goods are simply not up to standard despite not displaying any major failure, it is still your right to have your product repaired or replaced. The guarantee offered by us forms part of the Australian Consumer Law and we trust that you’ll find it reasonable and easy to understand. Should you have any problems with one of our products, our dedicated customer service team are always here to assist.
Did you know? As much as 50% of your home’s heating and cooling energy may be lost through your windows. Solar heat passes through windows in summer and indoor heating escapes through the windows in winter. Installing Wonderlux blockout blinds in your home will help to trap the ideal temperature inside your home and may reduce your heating and cooling energy costs too.