Panel Glides Kew Flint
A Modern Alternative to Vertical Blinds
Panel glide blinds are made up of flat fabric panels that stack neatly behind each other when retracted, and when extended, sit side by side providing full coverage.
Install our custom-made panel blinds over your home’s glass sliding doors or large windows and watch as they neatly glide into place, allowing you to access these doors and windows easily.
Want to admire the view outside? Simple!
Whether you want full privacy or wish for that little bit of sunlight while you do some afternoon reading, panel glide blinds make it easy for you to control the amount of sunlight which comes into a room. This is because they are versatile and can be stacked in different positions such as a split stack or left and right stack.
- Keeps your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Custom-made in Australia
- Available in Australia’s finest selection of blockout fabrics
- Order direct from the factory and save up to 70% OFF retail
- Wide range of fabric to match and enhance any decor
- Control by chain or remote with the motorised option
- Maximum width 5,700mm, maximum drop 3,000mm
- Suitable for any room in your home
Things to Note: Please note that the actual width of the fabric will be approximately 35mm less than the overall blind width ordered, this is to allow for the brackets and operating mechanism.
Our guarantee is our promise
A bit of fine print
- Damage caused by accidents
- Damage due to alterations
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by exposure to elements
- Daily wear and tear
- Dyes and normal fading of fabrics
- Damage due to products being fitted in a non-domestic setting
- Issues resulting from not following instructions correctly with regards to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance.
Did you know? As much as 50% of your homes heating and cooling energy may be lost through your windows. Solar heat passes through windows in summer and indoor heating escapes through the windows in winter. Installing Wonderlux blockout Panel Glide Blinds in your home will help to trap the ideal temperature inside your home and may reduce your heating and cooling energy costs too.