If you’re crafty enough with your sheer curtains, you can create just about any atmosphere you desire. From emphasising a particular feature of your room, balancing busy furniture, or dividing up space, sheers have endless benefits and are a chance for you to express your own personal taste.
Keep in mind that sheers contrast well with interior designs featuring natural elements such as timber. Used on their own, their fineness and subtlety help to soften a room and give you a hint of privacy, making them a great choice for bathrooms, bedrooms, and kitchens. Try floor-to-ceiling sheers for a spacious, airy feeling, especially when paired with neutral wall colours and interior furnishings.
Of course, for a truly polished look you can always try layered sheer curtains a look of hotel-level luxury. Using sheers in combination with heavier blockout curtains means that you don’t have to make a compromise on privacy or light control, as you can choose between allowing some gentle filtered light in, or blocking it out altogether.
- Custom-made right here in Australia
- Available in Australia’s widest selection of premium light-filtering fabrics
- Order directly from our Canberra factory and save up to 50% OFF retail prices
- Wide range of fabric to match and enhance any decor
- Can be stacked for opening in the centre or on either the left or right hand side
- Maximum width 6,000mm, maximum drop 3,200mm
- Suitable for any room in your home
Our guarantee – a promise from us to you.
At Wonderlux, we’re proudly local. This means you can be sure that our Roller Blinds are Australian-Made for Australian weather conditions. We believe in the premium quality of our window furnishings so strongly that all our products come with a free 5-year extended warranty. This also includes the parts that originally only had the standard one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
You’ve got questions. “What about your electronic remote controls and motors?” Well, you won’t need to worry about defects, broken remotes, or technical malfunctioning because they too are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase (batteries excluded).
A bit of fine print
As with most things in life, our guarantee comes with a few simple terms and conditions.
It excludes the following:
- Damage caused by accidents
- Damage due to alterations
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by exposure to elements
- Daily wear and tear
- Dyes and normal fading of fabrics
- Damage due to products being fitted in a non-domestic setting
- Issues resulting from not following instructions correctly with regards to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance.
Should your goods exhibit any major failure, you are entitled to a replacement or refund and you’ll be compensated for any loss or damage that arises. If your goods are simply not up to standard despite not displaying any major failure, it is still your right to have your product repaired or replaced. The guarantee offered by us forms part of the Australian Consumer Law and we trust that you’ll find it reasonable and easy to understand. Should you have any problems with one of our products, our dedicated customer service team are always here to assist.