Venetian Blinds Coachwood
Venetian Blinds Coachwood
It’s time to fall in love with Venetian Blinds all over again – with a twist. While regular Timber Venetians get worn out over time, and are prone to spotting, fading, and warping, our Timber Look Venetians combine the rich luxury of a timber finish with the durability of PVC. Their natural-looking design makes them just as suitable for your bathroom or kitchen as your bedroom or living area, and their toughness means they withstand moisture, direct sunlight, and everything in between.
Why pay triple the price for regular timber Venetians that last a fraction of the time, when you can get a product that looks exactly the same and will endure far longer? Plus, they’re low maintenance – simply wipe away any oily fingerprints with a damp cloth and they’ll be good as new. For a timeless window furnishing solution that only gets better with age, Timber Look Venetians Blinds are a sure bet.
- Extremely durable, moisture resistant and fire retardant
- Custom-made right here in Australia
- Beautiful colour consistency and natural-looking wood finish
- Order directly from our Canberra factory and save up to 50% OFF retail prices
- Maximum width 2,700mm, maximum drop 3,000mm
- Suitable for any room in your home
Our guarantee – a promise from us to you.
At Wonderlux, we’re proudly local. This means you can be sure that our Roller Blinds are Australian-Made for Australian weather conditions. We believe in the premium quality of our window furnishings so strongly that all our products come with a free 5-year extended warranty. This also includes the parts that originally only had the standard one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
You’ve got questions. “What about your electronic remote controls and motors?” Well, you won’t need to worry about defects, broken remotes, or technical malfunctioning because they too are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase (batteries excluded).
A bit of fine print
As with most things in life, our guarantee comes with a few simple terms and conditions.
It excludes the following:
- Damage caused by accidents
- Damage due to alterations
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by exposure to elements
- Daily wear and tear
- Dyes and normal fading of fabrics
- Damage due to products being fitted in a non-domestic setting
- Issues resulting from not following instructions correctly with regards to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance.
Should your goods exhibit any major failure, you are entitled to a replacement or refund and you’ll be compensated for any loss or damage that arises. If your goods are simply not up to standard despite not displaying any major failure, it is still your right to have your product repaired or replaced. The guarantee offered by us forms part of the Australian Consumer Law and we trust that you’ll find it reasonable and easy to understand. Should you have any problems with one of our products, our dedicated customer service team are always here to assist.